Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mixed feeling's for Chelsea vs Aston Villa game

Jose Friendlynho...

In the first half, warrior drogba gave chelsea the lead once again but damn tyco. First half was about to end and i was praying for villa to score an equaliser. As i was hoping, just at the right moment at 43rd min, Liam Ridgewell heads a cross towards Agbonlahor where he headed to the far post which left Cech no chance of touching it. Half time 1-1. I bought draw-chelsea so felt a sense of relief. I bought draw-everton as well then I checked livescore for the result at halftime. FUCK! 44th min, Andrew Johnson scored! I was like omg omg omg... can tear that ticket already.


No Andrew! Not at this time???


Therefore, in the second half i was hoping for chelsea to score. Villa had a few clear chances to take the lead too but chelsea had many as well. Can't believe they can't score. Sheva looks dumb along with lampa. Swp had an open goal chance but some how he miskick and it went to lampa yet lampa failed to head it in! OMG ! Simple header he head over the bar. Thats the end, final wistle blown. I only had one thing to console myself, that is Chelsea dropped 2 points at Stamford Bridge!!!! yay!!! I hope i win my other bets tomorrow, kinda need cash.

"Hey Liam, do you think I'm too good for Chelski?"

Warrior Drogba - tyco goal poacher


Highlights of other matches


Van the man.. strikes a double to give gunners a comeback win. Fantastic 2nd goal with a well controlled volley! Simply stunning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home