christmas chalet
Just got back from chalet at 12 noon. Caught a little sleep followed by outing with jere, chuan and xiong to Vivo. Xiong's first time anyway. there's always a first time for everyone of us. Met yong later after dinner at Carl's Junior. Went to play LAN at bukit timah plaza. Played an hour and half of battefield 1942. fucking funny game. damn exciting. Yong, chuan and I were on the same team. We played flag capturing which required lotsa team work. I shan't go into the small details but i'm good at controlling the planes in this game, damn!
Let's move on to chalet. Whatever comments, pictures i post here is for entertainment so hope no one gets angry.
Okay, if you ask me how's chalet? To be honest, i can't answer you well. I will go like "Okay la, quite fun" or "Not bad la, quite fun" but the fact is that there's fun for sure.
A short conversation between jo and i on the way to pasir ris mrt,
xing: "hi jo, how's chalet?"
jo: "eh.. just like that lor.."
xing: "Oh.."
DAY one
Chuan came to my house at 12plus to pass the ntuc card to daohui. He slacked at my house, went to coffeeshop for lunch and then we took our bags to meet xiong. Helped him to carry the satays, otah and chicken wings that his parents help us order which he has always been doing it. I must thank him for taking up this job which no one would like it. He deserves the "Most Commitment Award". We took a cab to toh guan road to buy some alcohol. We got 4 bottles, 1 vodka, 2 tequila and 1 bourbon. Not sure if i spelt correctly but heck.

$150 please...
After getting these babes, we shared a cab to downtown east. chor been hoon, 7 bucks each! We reached about 5 plus and started bbq at 6plus.

Breaking corns into halves. Moan followed by breaking action, "Ah.."

I thought moaning helps, so i moaned too.."Ah.."
What kinda face is that? Enjoy harrassing the corn....lubricating it with butter...
Busy with food...

Wtf are these guys doing up there? Come on...give us a hand ah kuas!

"Yeah, I'm taking it like a man..." Jianhao's got a new quote : "Take it like a man!"

Our fire's always set up fast and furious..all thanks to Des, Dao and Doe.. 3Ds?

Foody food food food...

Only 3 girls in the chalet..wished there were more...

Look at Jo's face, craving for dogs badly... Xiong's craving for Ben? Hao Xiang WoRxx...kekex..

They've got a new friend? She's got new friends?

Long time no see gab, he's getting whiter.. total opposite of jere..haha. Gab's a funny fellow...

Best Couple Award...

Runner up?
Haha..forgive my comments, i know Xiong see already sure damn dulan. Bear, don't get angry ah. All these photos were taken during bbq but there's more to come cause some are with yong. I haven't got them. At 10plus, Jo, Yong, Ben, Chuan, Jere and I went up to the room to take a rest and we realised that the 6 of us were originally from Median! We got some median pics in taken in the room too. Median the name itself was derived from a very interesting incident. During sec 2, Jo, Chuan, Yong and I were studying E mathes together at westmall coffee bean and we discovered a shorter way to calculate median. Thats how the name came about! LOL! Back to chalet.
At 11pm, it was time for alcohol session. Time to see some drunkards and their true self hahaha.
Menglan playing black jack with jo, ben, jw and i trying to get us to do forfeit. In the end she kena...

Jianhao looks like as if he's frustrated while chuan telling him:"Relac la brudder.."

Still playing...

Yeah.. i guess this was where it started...

and this was where it ended. My face was bloody red like an ass. I think it's blessings.
Jo took some really interesting videos which had some crazy people inside hahaha. I was the main actor. Menglan got drunk after two cups on the rock and she demanded for more. We just couldn't stop laughing and even planned to knock her out at one shot so that she could go to sleep peacefully in the room. Drinking isn't good for health but i don't know why we keep on doing it. It just sort of keeps us going and generates new topic to discuss about. I was on bed for sometime cause after vomitting my head felt like it was gonna rip apart, my breathing was loud and fast and my heart was contracting. Thats the consequences to pay for. Jere, Jianhao, Nik, Precy, Menglan and I got really drunk. Thank god there's always people like Ben, Jo and Sheng to take care of us. Drinking also makes people EMO. I heard how EMO jianhao got and it was really funny when Jere or Chuan try to emulate what he did. I just can't put them in words here.
Gabriel's damn humorous, cracking jokes and making us laugh at 5am. some of us couldn't sleep cause there's not enough space on the bed to host 16 people. however, the room was packed and cosy. Then we went to mac for breakfast.

something's gotta go in after something's gone out. I'm hungry...

shagged...

I'm lovin it...
Jo & Nik always sleep the most during chalets. Without doubt, they had a comfortable spot on the bed sleeping like a log hahaha. I shall continue Day 2 tomorrow..I'm tired.

1 Comments:
Hey..Haha. Wad best couple award? we are sisters okay! Haha..
Post a Comment
<< Home