Sunday, November 19, 2006

Experience at MOMO is SIK

Went to MOMO today. My first time, just curious to take a look. Not too bad cause the place is relatively filled with chicks. However, nothing beats seeing PEH SIK WEE at MOMO!

Taiyo san and I got outside of momo to look for his female friend from RP cause we were going to share cab home. Guess what? I saw SIK WEE! He's getting cooler man.

He's got a cool kinda Paul TwoHill hair style, nice round specs dressed in a yellowish hang ten long sleeve shirt with nice jeans and shoes which nobody would wanna wear those. Initially, i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Seeing SIK WEE at MOMO is like asking Edmund to play for Cresendo United. It's just not possible to believe that you see things like that. However, Adidas says impossible is nothing. When SIK WEE walked pass me, i said:"Hey dude, are you SICK WEE?" Conversation started.
SICK WEE:"Yes I'm SICK WEE, who are you?"
Yatseng:"Don't you remember me?"
SICK WEE:"No. I'm a little drunk..."
Yatseng:"Oh what did you drink?"
SICK WEE:" I had 5 cups of cranberry vodka, blah blah blah....(i can't remember what else he drank, but as usual in his monotone voice, he always like to action la. Nevermind, i think he drink one can of sandy jolly sure maboh.)
Yatseng:"Oh I had a few jugs of beer..." (Just trying to play along by bullshitting around)
SICK WEE:"Are you my first sem classmate?" (Lousy Memory..)Yatseng:"No! Secondary school..."
SICK WEE:"Oh.. BBSS...Year 3 or 4?
Yatseng:"Sec 1 and 2..."( Wtf man, action again..use year instead of sec)SICK WEE:"Oh sorry, i don't remember even half of those buggers.." (There he goes...there he goes again...)

Time to leave and i shouted:"Bye SICK!". He looked at me but never reply.I felt like giving him a hard punch before i leave. He's just fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home