Friday, January 19, 2007

RAIN'S COMING!!!!

CHUAN'S COMING? Oh no..it's korean star Rain that is coming. I mean he already arrived in singapore. I heard that several of his fans fainted upon his arrival, not sure whether they saw an immortal or ran outta breath. Whatever the reason could be, the impact is rather huge. Becks should probably learn from Rain, making sure that he keeps his promise to make an impact in american soccer, haha. Last night, Ben, Jere and I went to set up for rain concert. WoW! still got setup part 1 and 2! Damn tiring, troublesome Rain... His tickets like over rated? Super ex.. Even Eric Clapton who has been around for decades cannot fight with him.

Which of the following will you watch?
Select an option:

RAIN'S COMING concert
Park Ji Sung dancing
Sporting Afrique vs Gombak FC
Ascoli vs Atalanta
Paul Twohill singing
Wicker man


Results


School's really boring.. losing track of the modules' content due to this stupid 50% project called Engineering Design. Short form is ED, alternative name is Erectile Disfunction. You really can suffer form ED when doing this project. For this past 2 week, I have been staying back in school be it getting involve in the calculations or drawings. This is crazy, the worst project i ever encountered so far. Can't wait to get over it, i'll really steam! Life 'll be better when chinese new year starts.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home