yat with mission accomplished
Whoooo!!! I must be the happiest man on Earth now.. I've just got a big burden off my back that is to pass my driving on a second attempt! I kept on thinking what if i fail again, sure gotta spend more money so I told myself i gotta pass for the sake of myself, my family and friends. I DID IT!!! Proud to obtain a 3C license..HEE. This is one best damn thing to achieve in your life.
Thanks to the people out there who kept encouraging me, it really helped. Thanks to my dad who let me drive his van yesterday. I can't be any happier than i'm when United are a step close to the trophy! Tonight I'm gonna give my friends a ride and have a good celebration! Just waiting for traffic police to send me that sodding license.

1 Comments:
jackie wants a ride.
Post a Comment
<< Home